Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Liverpool for sale?

There is nothing better to keep us amused than to pick up on someone else's mistake - plenty of people do it to me!

So my day started well today when I heard Chris Evans on Radio 2, whilst reviewing the papers, announce that someone wanted to buy 51% of Liverpool. I think he meant Liverpool Football Club!

Actually my day started much earlier when I went for a run starting before six. I'm starting to get the benefit of several weeks of endurance training but I've had to avoid the old "light at the end of the tunnel" comments when writing about the Mersey.

Just done an update for Parish Walk blog - 265 entries now.

Last night I searched through for some pictures from 2000. It was the year before I bought my first digital camera so I didn't have very many. I'm sure than scanning them in makes them look more than 10 years old.

No comments: