Search Murray's blogs

Friday 19 February 2010

Batteries on charge

Provided I get through my long run in one piece tomorrow morning, I am hoping to get out to the fell run in the afternoon.

I've probably had the longest break between filming that I have had in a couple of years as I have not done any video since New Years Day with just a few still shots in between.

I'm just charging two batteries up for the video camera although I am worried about a malfunction on this camera, which is less than two years old. Sometimes it has me sweating when it doesn't start up for several minutes and I am left wondering whether it will work.

For that reason I have doubled checked my SLR camera to ensure that the battery for that is charging and that the memory card is in place - two of my previous failings.

On that positive note...

No comments: