Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 13 February 2010

Green music

I hadn't realised the irony, until recently, that one of the greatest blues guitarists of all time, Peter Green, has the wrong colour in his name.

Peter Green the founder of Fleetwood Mac, who went AWOL for many years after their initial success, is playing in Douglas tonight.

Its a shame that as I am in London.

Before founding Fleetwood Mac Peter Green played in John Mayall's Bluesbreakers. He took the place of another rather special guitar player, Eric Clapton. We are watching Eric Clapton with Jeff Beck at the O2 tonight.

Its probably the last time that we will stay at at the Ramada as the site that gave us such special deals for their suites no longer seems to deal with them. So for the last time the photo shows the sight and the proximity to the o2 and the Excel centre.

I've just talked myself out of a run and into a big breakfast but I did run up 9 flights of stairs last night.

No comments: