Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 22 August 2009

Old quay to Newquay

My day will be starting in a few hours time with a 7 am training session starting from the breakwater in Douglas. It will be longest session for two months, although that won't be hard as I haven't been further than 3 miles. Such a contrast to last year when I tackled a 30 miler a week from now.

After breakfast and a quick change I shall be on the way to our cottage for a 10 am kick off (or is it kick out?) but I have the car loaded up with stuff for the amenity site on the way. Out go two of my oldest computers that were decommissioned years ago but have been taking up space in the attic (they probably account for about 0.01% of the things I have to clear out).

I have had to introduce a few labour saving ideas for tomorrow (such as cutting the grass on the way home tonight) as I have an hour less than normal to get the work done.

I have to be on my way back home for a quick change by 3 pm as we are on the way to Newquay at 4.35.

We'll be staying in Penzance for the next week but I would only ever book a holiday where there is internet access so I shall be working on the website as usual.

Stan Hall will be taking photos at both events this week. Thanks Stan.

No comments: