Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 4 August 2009

As if....

I got a few jobs out of the way tonight ready to do a few things on the site but then I started watching one or two of my better videos with Ben.

It was a shame that the audio from the Winter Hill League at St Johns was blocked due to YouTube's fall out with Warner Music because Paul Simon's "Slip Sliding' Away" fitted so well. I decided that I would republish it with some new music but although Oasis's Slideaway is good it couldn't get close to the original. So I started surfing for some alternatives and soon the time was gone (without success)/

So I shall sign off with another photo from the weekend. I saw this sign at the Excel centre. Do you really think that someone who is antisocial is going to follow the polite sign?

No comments: