Search Murray's blogs

Monday 31 August 2009

Later than planned

It was good to be able to read the results of the Great South Run early on Saturday morning thanks to Graham Davies.

Lewis Veale had his photos online by 8.30 pm on Friday night.

Stan Hall sent me some photos on Saturday which I have today used as a front page feature. They certainly show the contrasting weather. Its really helpful when the numbers are shown on the results so that I can identify anyone that I don't know.

Stan's full set of photos are also available now. All links on the front page of www.manxathletics.com

Thanks to Chris Quine for giving Robbie a lift on Friday and also to Dave Walker who made the same offer. Robbie tells me that he could hardly move into the wind and the rain at the end but he still took a bit of time off his PB on his course debut.

No comments: