Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 23 August 2009

No pirates in Penzance


I've just published a great article by David Griffiths and wonderful photos by Gail Griffiths from their trip to Berlin.
It was really well set up with well named photos complete with captions that were easy to set against the photos. The only editing I had to do was reduce the photo sizes and doing the setup.
Using www.logmein.com I was able to complete the exercise on my PC in less than half an hour without using any pirated software. And there were no other crimes committed either because it takes a woman longer than that to get ready for a day out.
We are staying in the best self catering property I have ever stayed in with the view from the window above. As with every other town these days though, there was a lot of noise last night.
Looking forward to seeing the fell results later. And a few other sports results.

No comments: