Search Murray's blogs

Monday 17 August 2009

Blame that nice young man from the Ascot

Nothing new added to the website tonight although I have just done the dreaded tidy up and there is now a separate page (with links to each of the others) for every event last week.

Salclear Isle of Man Marathon and Half Marathon


Peel Hill Race


Northern 10km


Anna Maria Cutillo Foxdale 6 miles


Heritage Trail Race

I might have done a little more but when I went out for a walk earlier I met Dave Mackay and I heard his injury story for four hours! Seriously, I really enjoyed chatting to Dave and only wish that he was able to compete in the End to End Walk and had not been forced to pull out of the Parish Walk at Rushen.

1 comment:

Dave Mackey said...

You were lucky Murray - once I found out Ben was a medical student, I was going to pull up a chair !