Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 3 January 2013

To be sorted


I spent about an hour and half tonight doing more face tagging of photos, mainly from the New Year's Day Fell Race. A never ending job. It is supposed to get a lot quicker the bigger the database but there were so many new faces to teach the software to recognise.

I then moved onto a file of photos named "to be sorted". There were a few nice surprises, such as the one above from a walk with Peel in October, and a few I had been looking for. They were mainly from my pocket camera.

I've been good with ebay recently and not bid for a camera for well over a year but I was following a video camera over the past couple of days intending to enter the bidding at the very last minute. Whilst I was sorting the "to be sorted" I sort of missed the cut off for the video sale. Sorted for now. But there is another one in a couple of days!

No comments: