Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 20 January 2013

Remembered to make donation

Some time ago I told a few people that I would make my next donation from the profits from photo sales to Alzheimer's Society (Isle of Man) Branch.

Just before Christmas I made a couple of donations to other charities and forgot what I had said I would do! More than a touch of irony.

Thankfully, as photo sales continue to trickle in I have passed another threshold and have just written a cheque to for £300 to Alzheimer's Society (Isle of Man) Branch - now where did I put it?

http://isleofman.in/

I'm pleased to say that thanks to people buying photos from the site, £1,500 has now been donated to charity - £300 each to Hospice Isle of Man, the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, the Manx Wildlife Trust, Victim Support Isle of Man & Alzheimer’s Society (Isle of Man) Branch. 

No comments: