Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 12 January 2013

I wasn't going to do this tonight

I've been with Marie tonight but I have sneaked my laptop into the front room now. It was with good intentions, to order another DVD in a series we have been watching, but I am now linked across out network and have just updated the Parish Walk entry list and blog.

I've had my fill of holiday cottages today. Last night we were searching for one for our own holiday and today I have been cleaning the one we own. Driving out to Port Soderick today I don't think I had ever seen so many runners, joggers and walkers on the road.

I'm not running  in the morning but plan to be up in good time to publish something that has implications for athletics and my family. Hopefully it will provide a chuckle or too. I bought yet another domain name today to prepare.

No comments: