Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 30 January 2013

93, 94 & 95

Its almost 20 years ago that we had the offer for our house accepted and soon after we moved into a new building close to the centre of town. That was 93.

I couldn't remember when I wrote the letter, to Race Walking Record, where I advocated the change of rules. But during my scanning marathon (no pun intended) I found the letter and I have published it on the manxathletics.com site tonight. It was in 94.


I couldn't remember how many houses they planned to build behind the school at Kirk Michael. Despite my delight at buying a new home in 93, I did not want to see this green field site at Kirk Michael built upon. I was delighted to hear that all the houses had been tuned down. That was 95.


I wonder how many houses have been build in the village since these photos were taken in the 60s - probably about 96.

No comments: