Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 20 January 2013

Business name

There has been loads of interest over the past couple of weeks from people looking to book holidays in the Isle of Man and we have had our fair share of bookings.

What has only recently come to my attention, and arguably I should have known given my professional qualification, is that we have been using a name through our website that requires registration under the Registration of Business Names Acts 1918 and 1954.

So a cheque for £42 is in the post to register murrayandmarie.com

I've also completed the booking of our own summer holiday today. As a proprietor of a self catering business that has been provided internet access for its guests for 10 years or so, I can't believe that in many parts of the country there are properties charging more than £700 per week that don't provide it. Needless to say, we won't be staying at them!

No comments: