Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Best of Port Soderick





I had too many visits to Port Soderick at the end of last week when the boiler at the cottage started playing up during the worst of the weather. Last night was spent dealing with a complaint from someone whose perception changed within a day or two of our cottage being the best they had ever stayed in to finding every fault under the sun.

Oh well. At least there wasn't a fault under the sun to be found at Port Soderick on Saturday morning as the photo above shows when I walked along the Marine Drive with Robbie.

It appeared that half of the Isle of Man's dogs were there too. I've been with Marie and our dog to Ramsey this evening - believe it or not it is on a course of physiotherapy.

The scanner remains silent tonight. I've done on a few things for the Parish Walk site but not sure if I will manage the one planned for the tonight.

I didn't plan anything to do with Port Soderick but plenty of people are. We've taken an amazing number of bookings in the past couple of weeks including one an hour ago.

No comments: