Search Murray's blogs

Friday 5 June 2009

Too much talk

Its been an early start this morning and I have just completed a complete overhaul of the front page. I can't believe how quickly it has built up again this week after doing something similar last weekend.

I was told by Adrian Cowin last week that the End to End Walk entry forms and race information were going to be available on the event website on 1 June but, with trying to find space for a few others things on the site that I had for a while, I missed the launch date. Sorry about that. The information was prepared by Parish Walk champion Jock Waddington. I've already mentioned that I will be publishing a video interview with Jock soon.

I remembered that I had forgotten (if you know what I mean) to publicise the publication of the End to End Walk stuff last night whilst enjoying the Talon concert at the Gaiety Theatre.

At least my thoughts were private unlike the idiots who think they are giving their opinion to their partners but share them with all around them and somewhat spoil some of the songs. Is it only in the Isle of Man that people rudely talk during a show?

Talon are an Eagles tribute band and it was a good warm up for Marie and I who are off to Manchester to see the real thing yet again next month.

No comments: