Search Murray's blogs

Monday 8 June 2009

Hit counter low

Yesterrday was the second quietest day of the year for hits on the website. "Only" 162 different people visited the site which up until a couple a couple of years ago would have been considered a low count. Only Saturday 21 February (154 hits) has been lower this year.

By contrast, our holiday property website www.murrayandmarie.com had a record number of hits with 71 unique users viewing the site in a single day. It didn't lead to a single booking however as I suspect most of them (judging by the emails) were looking for accommodation for the 2010 TT. I feel sorry for them as it is so hard to find and the current weather has probably put people off camping.

Although there are no events for another eight days I intend to keep adding new content to the site as I still have a few things that people have sent me that I have not used and I have quite a few things do do for the Parish Walk.

No comments: