Search Murray's blogs

Monday 29 June 2009

Time to take stock

Its a lesson I thought that I had learned many times before in my life, but the more anyone does the more is expected of them.

My online input has increased again in the past couple of years with lots of peaks but with the troughs also staying higher.

And yet just recently the expectations seem to have reached new heights. Why didn't I photograph every single finisher in the Parish Walk? Why didn't I cover one of the excessive number of events? Why did I feature an event when "my" event was much more important.

Every club has its own website. Every independent event should have its only website. Although a few people (in the Isle of Man only) continue to have problems accessing the forum, its there for you all to share news and views.

I want to get back to the point where my websites add an extra layer of publicity and are not used as the easy way out.

I want to get away from having to justify how I spend my time to people who think that they own me.

No comments: