Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 14 June 2009

Normal service resumed

I didn't do much on the website yesterday other than to add a few more photos of John Crellin.

I had just updated the website on Friday afternoon when I received a message from Nev Jewell about John's fatal accident. This was quickly followed by a phone from David Griffiths.

I was due to go out an hour later and it was an incredibly difficult task to compile a tribute page so soon after the event but, after consulting with David and checking that the terrible news was on the news websites, I set about the task you hope you never have to face.

The tributes to John on the forum help to paint the picture of John and his life. I hope that others will add their memories and I will try and put some more of mine together.

This evening I have put together a front page feature highlighting the many events this week. I am going to try and cover as many as possible although the Parish Walk has to take priority this week. I've been planning more of my coverage today and getting all my equipment and files ready.

No comments: