Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 24 June 2009

I should be out in the sunshine

Beautiful weather in the Isle of Man but instead of enjoying the weather this lunchtime I have been trying to tidy up the front page. My life has been on hold during the past week with the Parish Walk coverage and I hope that the week leading up to it is kept clear next year. Its not good for any form of media coverage to have them all so close together (three events within five days of the Parish Walk last week).

I'll be checking out with the other web editors to see what they are planning to do before committing too much time to Island Games coverage.

Exciting times for the team though and I heard the story on Manx Radio this morning - there seems to be a hope that the Games will be very well organised. But maybe I will be enjoying the sunshine then.

No comments: