Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Some bloke spoilt the picture


No time to do any athletics updates tonight although you will see from the front page I always think of the site wherever I go.
I took the above picture over my shoulder at the Whitesnake concert to capture the atmosphere. When I was reviewing the pictures a short time ago I said to Marie that it was a shame that I got too much of somebody's head in. I was somewhat embarrassed when she pointed out that it was mine! Not that I could hear her first time as I have been deafened! I thought that my days of standing near the front of rock concerts had passed about 30 years ago.
So much for advocating that athletes should always get plenty of sleep. I've been up for 19 hours but am stopping now as I plan to be training again six hours from now - not from the manual!

No comments: