Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 5 April 2009

Track or filled


I was hoping to make it to the Manx Harriers Track meeting but the love of my family got the better of my love for the sport.
Its not often we are all together and we took a walk around some of my old haunts in Kirk Michael. The top picture is at Glen Wyllin where the old boating lake has been filled in. The lower photo was from the same spot in 1964 with my brother Martin demonstrating how to control a motor boat with an ice lolly in hand. The Davidson's ice creams in Peel this afternoon were much better.
You can, of course, find the results on the Manx Harriers meeting on the www.manxharriers.com website and David Griffiths reports on a fantastic performance by Reagan Dee on the front page. Does anyone have a picture?

No comments: