Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Not building any bridges

These were the few days that I was going to catch with my email and other tasks but in fact the number of unreplied to (is that a word?) emails have doubled. I wasn't able to chill out as much as I expected today either as I took part in some meetings about Robbie.

I had a great walk last night though taking pictures of the sites along the Tyne and this morning I had my last run before the marathon - a five mile run up and down the Quayside. I think I walked another 10 miles or so around the city and to my meeting.

So despite being near so many bridges, I have not been building any with my friends today. There is a 50% chance that my friends who support Everton tonight will receive an email later tonight - or I might hide from my email a bit longer.

No comments: