Search Murray's blogs

Monday 27 April 2009

Lights almost out on London


For about the last 12 years I have acted as unofficial press officer for the Manx media in connection with the London Marathon.
This has resulted in me being roped into being interviewed live on the Mandate programme on Manx Radio tomorrow by John Moss.
I've always had a good relationship with John Watterson of Isle of Man Newspapers. Although it is me who does the analysis and compiles the initial list of names, it would not be possible to be as thorough without the excellent lines of communication that we enjoy. We've had another flurry of emails in the past few days.
The accuracy of the list does always depend on the co-operation of a lot of people, however, so if you do have any corrections or additional names, please let me know. If you have already emailed today, I will incorporate the changes in version three later tonight.
I would like to receive any action shots from the marathon but as always I am keen to move onto other events and therefore I would like to put the lights out on this subject by Thursday.

No comments: