Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 25 April 2009

No coverage of Isle of Man End to End Mountain Bike Challenge this year

I've now had more than 119,000 video views on my YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/murraylambden Nearly 20,000 of these have (the first and third most popular videos on the channel) are for films of the End to End Mountain Bike Challenge.



Unfortunately I won't be filming the event this year. I'm attending Chris Maddock's wedding in Devon that weekend and it is the renewal of one old friendship from my race walking days that prevents me from refreshing another one. Denis Jackson is coming over for the mountain bike event this year to watch his sons compete and it was only when his nephew, PJ, asked if I take Denis out to watch that I realised that my trip away would be on the weekend of the event.

No comments: