Search Murray's blogs

Monday 27 May 2013

Weather forecast spot on

Whilst chatting to one of our visitors on Saturday, he said that Manx weather forecasts had not improve much over the years.

I could not agree less. I find it amazing that we could plan our long weekend so well because of the weather. Rather than go for our traditional bank holiday walk we opted for a day out yesterday and a day in today when the weather was known to be bad.

We headed for Ballaglass yesterday and then went down the path to Cornaa and back the long way on the road to the Ballaglass car park. We even visited somewhere he had not been before - Cashtal Yn Ard burial site.

Some selected photos before and the whole set are at http://isleofman.in/maughold2013

Just remember that I uplifted the whole set including a couple with Marie in, which I am not allowed to do, so I shall remove them now.





No comments: