Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Photos highs and lows


There is obviously no higher point in the Isle of Man than the top of Snaefell and its usually the high of my photography year too - provided the clouds are not down. There are so many different backdrops to choose and sometimes I end up running ahead of the competitors to get more than one of them.

A few runners go around the west side of the building near the summit while most go east. I had a notion that Lloyd Taggart was someone who went on the west and so after I had deposited a video camera on a tripod right on the summit on Saturday I walked around the west side to take up a camera shot looking down towards the Black Hut direction. In the meantime Lloyd went east and so I missed him.

And when I look back on my photos I see that he went that way last year and the year before anyway. Oh well here is one of second paced man Tom Cringle with Ramsey in the distance.

Such a shame that I missed an opportunity to snap Lloyd in his prime with a prime background. One of my photo low points from a photo high point.

No comments: