Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 18 May 2013

Best park


I've just spent an hour doing some tidying up of camera cards where I had miscellaneous photos scattered all over the place. I hadn't realised that I had taken Robbie to the Mooragh Park to run quite as many times as I had but it seems that we have been there five times since March.

I didn't expect to take him last night but he was determined to go despite his illness this week. I couldn't quite catch him in the handicap race. He looked around and saw me coming. We finished 25th and 27th with Kevin Deakes between us.

I had enough to think about last night without a camera but I wish I had taken one as the scene was fantastic looking down on the park as we did a warm up whilst the youngsters were lining up for their race. The park was in great shape and there were over 140 people taking part in the runs last night.

I commented yesterday on the differences between Douglas and Ramsey's park. Here is one of the other photos I retrieved from my camera card.

Not had breakfast yet and getting late to start my weekend job in half an hour.

No comments: