Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 13 March 2013

The Paypal election

I thought I was seeing things tonight when I saw that the BBC News Channel was reporting  the Paypal election as breaking news.

As it is my last evening at home until Sunday, I thought it was time to indulge in some news gathering from my collection of papers and other media.

I'm going to have extended work commitments for the next 48 hours, then on Friday evening I hope to make it to the cross country presentation and we're attending a local "cultural" event on Saturday.

After more cleaning on Saturday morning I'm heading for the hills with my cameras in the afternoon.

I hope that the mist will be clear this time and that I can see things clearly. Once I had caught up with world events tonight I saw clearly that it was the Papal election that was causing the smoke.

No comments: