Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Radio Times or what?

I've finally had an evening at home but as I walked through the door  I remembered that Marie was out at a dinner tonight.

So I decided to tackle a few emails. I couldn't work out why my brother, Mike, had been sending me so many emails with references to RT on YouTube in recent weeks. They were actually not about the Radio Times but concerned  Fairport Convention original guitarist Richard Thompson who has recently released a new album called Electric and has been appearing on all sorts of TV shows in the UK and the USA.

I stayed on YouTube a bit longer to re-watch my own video of the Creg-ny_Baa Fell Race - wasn't Lloyd Taggart electric in that?


I got a wet backside on Saturday lying on my back to capture Lloyd with the Baldwin Valley in the background 

I've also supplied a few photos of the fell race to John Watterson for the Manx Independent and just put another on the front page.


No comments: