Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 30 March 2013

20 years at this game




We took a booking for our holiday apartment for July last night. I understand that some self catering providers are blaming the new booking system for a lack of  bookings this summer. Our booking was from a lady who was so disappointed that she couldn't get in with us so she has booked for July 2014.

Its almost 20 years since we bought our house and the apartment that adjoins. After we bought our second holiday property in 1999 I am not often available for cleaning the apartment, perhaps 5 or 6 times a year, but that is what I have been doing this morning. The photos demonstrate job done (although I didn't have to wash the linen).

We've got the first of two family friends visiting us shortly either side of my trip to Peel for the Easter Festival and some of the website coverage.


No comments: