Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 3 March 2013

Cover photo?


Dermot O'Toole, in the foreground of the photo taken at the Ascot Hotel sponsored Manx Harriers Open Meeting yesterday, has asked me several times on my thoughts of photos for the cover of his soon to be published second edition of his book tracing the history of the Manx Telecom Parish Walk.

But maybe Robbie Lambie, in the background (blue jumper) alongside Ron Ronan thought that he was going to be on it as, when I said I was going to take photos with them in the background, he immediately started combing his hair!

Such is the status of twice national cross country champion Keith Gerrard, even Robbie would admit that his days as a famous athlete in Peel are past!

After running in the afternoon and editing video straight afterwards I struggled to get to Peel on time for a concert last night. I've been chasing my tail ever since. So many things to do that emails have been "rested".

No comments: