Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 30 March 2013

Couldn't fail


You know the day on a point to point race where there is a following wind (and the course in more downhill than uphill) and everyone sets a personal best time.

It was the equivalent to that for photography today. You had to be out of form if you couldn't get a few PBs to today.

I still love using one of my early digital cameras, an HP945 which I bought in 2004. The only problem is that it takes so long to process each photo. I took a few shots of some of the slower shots on it and then this one looking south. I've zoomed in a long way but I can't quite  work out the locations.

I'm signing off from this location a lot earlier than yesterday (and we've managed to a trip to the airport to meet a friend as well). Mind you I need the time with loosing an hour overnight. I'm going around another scenic route on foot first thing tomorrow before taking photos of the final Easter Festival event on the promenade.

I'm leaving the videos behind tomorrow but my cameras will still be getting worked hard as we are off to a family lunch straight after the runs.

No comments: