Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 30 March 2013

Running next year

I'm finally signing off after spending the whole evening on the website and video editing. I think it is definitely easier to run!

At least I had reasonably sheltered spots from which to do my photography tonight. Some of the marshals and helpers were frozen.

I had the usual problem with light tonight - as the evening went on the photos became more blurred. I put quite a bit of thought into where I was going to go tonight with my five cameras (I had three video points x 2) with "so-so" results.

My favourite bit of filming today arose only because my knee was sore and Marie was feeling a bit car sick in the back. So after taking her mum through Laxey to Ramsey we swapped positions and I sat in the back to go back through Kirk Michael. It wasn't long before the pocket camera was switched to video mode.


No comments: