Search Murray's blogs

Monday 12 November 2012

Time to jump in

One of my pressure points every year is to launch the www.parishwalk.com website on 1 December. I need to refresh the whole site, update all the text from the previous year to ensure that the correct years are showing, incorporate new rules and include a new feature.And of course word on the statistics and index te photos and videos.

The last date that I updated the website was 7 July and I never got all of the stuff completed that I intended to despite putting in a vast number of hours. So apologies that I have not even shown the date of the 2013 event until now.

I have been working on a new website at work today and I thought it would be the ideal time to start the Manx Telecom Parish Walk site when I had a few creative ideas. On the other hand did I really want to be doing more of what I had been doing all day. I think the latter view prevailed although I do also feel better for clearing some of the emails tonight - even though responding to loads of emails starts the next wave!

Does anyone remember how wet it was the day before the Parish Walk? Here is one of the photos that I took at 6 am - just 2 hours before the walk started.


No comments: