Search Murray's blogs

Monday 12 November 2012

The dangerous bit

I've got the number of emails still awaiting a reply down below 100 tonight (93) for the first time for a while but I never seem to get much further than that. The oldest one goes back to April 2004 - I must have been  so flattered by the comments!

If I don't go to bed tonight maybe a could clear the whole lot once and for all! Just had second thoughts!



From: Andy Milroy [mailto:AndyMilroy@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: 27 April 2004 19:50
To: manxathletics.com
Subject: Re: Peel to Douglas running race

Hi Murray,

I have taken this list of winners from the ranking list on your website. I think it is correct.   You only show results back to 1965 - were there earlier races? I have seen articles which say the race goes back to the 19 century...

See attached list.

Many thanks for all your efforts - you are a great example to the rest of Britain, and indeed the world, in terms of commitment and organisation - and that is meant honestly!

Best,

Andy

No comments: