Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Rolled joints

I'm still only half way through Pete Townshend's autobiography and there have been plenty of references to joints.

I was up early this morning to respond to a few emails and update the website, using David Griffiths' report of the Gosport Half Marathon, before a 10km run around Douglas. My joints were not enjoying the role I asked them to perform as I completed the course more than 2 minutes slower than I could once upon a time walk the distance.

It probably didn't help that the wine was flowing at a dinner at the Regency Hotel last night in a week where the sight of me in a bar or a restaurant is taking over from the working on my sites.

I have got a late start for work, however, as I am picking someone up at 9 am.

No comments: