Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 9 July 2011

Uninspiring run; inspiring music

My run today consisted of a few laps of the car parks at the National Exhibition Centre. Slightly less  stressful than my previous visits here though, with Robbie, to the Autosport shows.

For someone who has suffered so many addictions and mental illness, James Taylor has a very uplifting effect on you when he sings. Great music. Can it really be 40 years since the release of Mud Slide Slim & The Blue Horizon? Mind you its only a few years less since I used to prowl around the centre of Birmingham changing trains in my student days and there were a few memories revived earlier today. And the Bull Ring is a bit better these days.

Look forward to seeing the results from the Laxey Fell race. Nicholas Bradley has sent me some photo links,

Good night from Birmingham.

No comments: