Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Returning to earth

I've finished a few days of attending functions in connection with Tynwald leaving me without any time to do anything on the website.

I didn't get a chance to speak to the Discovery astronauts - they like to have their own space.

I was privileged to see the send off to the Isle of Man President, Noel Cringle, tonight. Noel is also president of Manx Harriers, a role from which is not retiring just yet.

I've run more miles in four days than I recall ever having done in my life before but the next few days are going to be tough with two "red eye" flights in three days, Thursday and Saturday.

I've not decided whether to run in the veteran's mile tomorrow night yet as I fear a crash landing if I do too much more.

No comments: