Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 16 July 2011

More of some things, less of others

Today was my first day cleaning and gardening at our holiday cottage for four weeks following a long let (that coincided with the Parish Walk) and a paid cleaner last week when we were away. Inevitably there was a bit of extra work today and  I was asking my body a lot to complete a long run beforehand with barely half an hour to get home, changed, fed and prepared.

My body said "no" and I stopped well short of my intended distance and it has kept telling me it doesn't want to stay awake since I have been back in the house this evening.

After my run tomorrow morning I am hoping to have some time to tidy up the website and do some more important paperwork. I have received lots of contributions for the website in recent weeks that I have just put to one side - many are of out date now.

More running, more websites and less sleep tomorrow. I hope.

No comments: