Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 10 July 2011

Something cooking

As you do in hotels, I've just eaten more than normal for breakfast. I was told my the man who served us that I needed feeding up as he had seen me running yesterday afternoon and this morning.

I've been annoying Marie with my laptop on the dressing table whilst putting one of Nicholas Bradley's photos on the front page. That done I can look forward to more indulgence at my brother's and niece's houses (and their respective families) as we visit Droitwich for the day before returning to Birmingham this evening for the airport.

Two more functions at home this week before finally returning to a routine for five weeks before our holiday. These are the key weeks for training; and the website; and emails .....and healthy eating.

No comments: