Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 17 July 2011

12 hours late

I should never have gone running this morning as I was slow to appreciate that I had a bug which was not a computer virus.

My planned run turned into a pathetic stumble but I did not want to quit two days in a row. When I got back, instead of the planned assault on some "back burner" jobs, I returned to bed for three hours of sleep and had to miss a planned party this afternoon.

After spending some time with Robbie and attending to other tasks, in the past hour I have published three old stories on the front page. I would have liked to have given all three stories more attention when they were more relevant but this site is not my full time employment and I have been pulled in lots of directions in the past month.

They do show the diversity of the activities our athletes get up to so I hope that you can still enjoy them.

No comments: