Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 26 July 2011

9 out of 10 for London


The London Marathon is a fantastic event and so any criticism is very marginal. But I have always been amazed with how many problems they have with the postal services. My entry form (Good for Age) arrived today in the nick of time and I have to use Special Delivery Services "just in case" when 99.9% of the mail I send from the Isle of Man arrives at its destination in the UK the next morning.

And isn't it time that they updated their list of occupations? How many types of data processing jobs are there? Compare the options available with jobs in finance or even modern forms of IT. I suspect that the reason is that the form was designed by someone working in data processing and nobody works there any more!

Needless to say, once the scanner started to save a copy of my form it has hardly stopped tonight.

And what have visitors to the site got to show for it? The programme from the 1985 world walking championships when they were held in 1985.

No comments: