Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 6 May 2010

Window of opportunity

This was scheduled to be our only empty week for our holiday cottage until the end of September and I already had some jobs scheduled during this week.

I've had the computer at home tidying it up and also I've been trying to write a new guest information book and trying to keep away from the athletics website.

But I also used the week to try and get the Water Authority off my back as they were complaining about a water leak on our property. So I got someone to dig up in front of the house only for the plumber to determine that the leak was on the road and not on our property.

The Water Authority have done the bit today; the plumber will reinstate tomorrow.

This week we finally got the repair work completed from when a car driver demolished the gate and garden fence in the ice on 20/2 and now this.

The curtain is about to come down over the window - or will it by the new blinds that Marie has been ordering.

No comments: