Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Sponsorship declined

I received a wonderful sponsorship opportunity for the site yesterday.

The sponsor would pay me a salary so that I could work full time on the website, they would put posters up on lamp posts and billboards around the Island to advertise the site and they would get an advertising agency to produce a glossy brochure about the site without actually making it any better or different to what anyone else had said about it.

I'm afraid that I had to decline this sponsorship because I knew where the money was coming from. Had the funds been from a blind trust and I had no knowledge of the trustees or the settlors, I would have been quite happy to say that I don't know and don't care where the money was coming from.

File under satire.

No comments: