Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Counter to reach a million

Its just over six years ago that I added the current counter to the top right of the home page.

It was soon after that I took a break and said that I would not be updating the www.manxathletics.com website on a regular basis, making the site into a portal for the other local sites that were being developed by clubs and event organisers, although I would continue with one offs for the Parish Walk and the End to End Walk (which I did in those days).

I was never going to return to daily updates.

Rightly or wrongly I did and it looks like someone will logon to the site for the millionth time today.

PS I don't have a record of the number of hits before April 2004 but the website was set up in late 2000. The parishwalk.com domain followed in June 2001 so this will be the 10th year that the site has featured the Parish Walk.

No comments: