Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Peel to Douglas database

I've made a number of changes which I picked up myself on review of the published files:

Alan Pilling was listed as Allan one year (22 finishes not 21).

Sam Cowen listed as Sam and Samantha.

Ed Gumbley listed as Ed & Edward.

Alan Postlethwaite (incorrect spelling one year - I had already updated the total).

Lawrence Dyer - listed as Laurence in three recent years (I have made this mistake myself in the past)

Dave Isherwood listed as Dave and David

Dave Quine listed as Dave and David

Dave Salter listed as Dave and David


If anyone else spots any inconsistencies please let me know. Also there are a few names with just initials. I don't have the time to research these but I am happy to add the forename if someone can confirm them.

I would much rather make changes at this stage (even though it has taken me longer to change and republish than I would have liked) than to have to dig up the file patr way through the year.



No comments: