Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 27 May 2010

I do get out sometimes

On a couple of days this week I managed to get out of the office in Ballasalla for ten minutes.

On Monday I went out to tease Bob Cowley when I saw him decorating his car with tangerine streamers to celebrate Blackpool's promotion to the Premier League. I suggested that he found a new allegiance only to be told that he first went to watch them more than 40 years ago when Alan Ball made his debut. What's more didn't I remember Bobba running in a tangerine top when he was running cross country? That was me put in my place!

Yesterday it was Ray Shooter who stopped running as he passed me to ask who is was featured in the papers for running in the Windermere Marathon. He had run it and he thought he was the only one from the Isle of Man. Ray took just over 4 hours for his 160+ marathon.

He is running another one, in Chester, on Monday.

No comments: