Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Where did I put that video

I was going to watch some of the Champions League match on TV last night but I started to prepare the article that I published at the end of the evening. I was looking for a photo of the late Cavin Woodward and I was going to try and take a still picture from a video from his 1984 20 miles.

My photo collection is well organised. My video collection is not, or at least it wasn't until last night when I started to put it in good order. By the time I finished that the football was over. I eventually found and scanned a photo of Cavin from an old scrap book and every time I open them I always get distracted. As well as really enjoying looking at old newspaper cuttings I always think of ideas for their use on the website.

It was almost midnight when I finally I got my reflective piece finished. I knew the weather was not going to be nice today but in some ways it was worse than during the coldest days. The snow and the wind was most unpleasant as I ran around the promenade. It was just as well I only intended to go slowly.

No comments: