Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 25 March 2010

Managed to get ahead

I sneaked away from the family to do a household chore an hour ago and after checking my email I ended up tidying up the home page and getting the promotion for the Ramsey Park runs setup - things I had been going to do in the morning.

It took a line in Coronation Street to remind me that the clocks go forward this weekend - bad news for this weekend (especially as we will be on Saturday) but another good sign that the winter will soon be in the past.

Ramsey Park Runs in 3 weeks. Mind you its 9 months until Christmas - how soon before some shops start playing Christmas music? Then again even that is preferable to one seasonal advert that gets played on Manx Radio at 8.14 every morning (and about 300 times throughout the day no doubt) that has me reaching for the off switch.

No comments: