Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 30 March 2010

24 hours to see the light of day

I finished my coverage of Roger Black's visit last night and this morning.

I promised to contact a lot of people yesterday with copies of photos etc. Please give me another 24 hours before you chase me.

I was more pleased with some of the things I produced than others. I wasn't expecting to interview Roger until after his talk and when I got a slot beforehand I didn't give enough thought to the light. The first cut of the question and answer session came out at 10 minutes and 28 seconds (YouTube restricts you to 10 minutes) so I had to trim it again but I was very pleased with the outcome of that one.

It was a great day and as I am about to go and run in the rain I'll find out if he motivated me.

No comments: